3 Hill StreetRedcarNorth YorkshireTS10 1BU

Penny & Pounds

Accountancy Services in Redcar

Tuesday 19th of February 2019

Phone Number: 01642 503 378

Mobile Number: 07855 326 609


When you are a company director or self-employed it is often difficult to arrange and organise your taxes if you are unsure of the correct procedures. Our team here at Penny & Pounds work with you and your account to make sure when your income comes in that the right amount of tax is going out.

Our services also apply to those who gain extra income from other properties and previous investments. You must make sure that your taxes are all in line to avoid further charges as it is a crime to not follow the regulations. Our team are always on hand to offer professional advice as to which route you need to take to sort our businesses tax situation out properly and legally

If you fit into the following categories then you may need to return a self-assessment tax form:

  • Self-employed
  • Income of over £100,000
  • Extra income from savings, investments and properties
  • If you are claiming expenses or tax reliefs
  • If you pay capital gains tax
  • If you are a company director

If you find that your circumstances do match with these criteria’s then you will need our assistance to move forward with the correct procedures. We make it our priority to fill out your self-assessment tax form so that you do not have to take time out of your day to do so.

ground level view of skyscrapers


We work alongside your company, offering an unparalleled service to you in terms of providing self assessment or tax return advice.

  1. Proper format "[email protected]"